- This event has passed.
Disaster Preparedness for SPARK Libraries
March 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join SPARK Libraries to discuss Disaster Preparedness.
Focus on software and technology impacts shared by members: What should be your ILS and Technology response?
Information Sources and access
What are you doing now to mitigate?
Cleaning items? Delaying return to circulation?
Moving toys out?
Planning for possible closure
Extending due dates? Getting collections in hands of people before they lock-down?
Promoting online access
Ideas to effect your Tech:
- How does Evergreen handle your emergency?
- Using Emergency Closing Handler : what do people need to know
- Handling checkin/bookdrops, holds shelves and notices
- Getting a special message on your catalog
- What does working from home with Evergreen mean? Workstation registration and protecting patron data.
- Cataloging parties for remote workers. Special projects for committees and groups on the Test Servers.
- Your data is safe in the cloud with Equinox backing it up on the Sequoia platform.
- Internet connected tools at your library. Workstation access for virtual meetings for students.