The Circulation Committee will be hosting an online Committee Meeting on Thursday, May 16 at 2p.m.
If you would like to attend the Committee Meeting, join online with a computer that has speakers and a microphone or read the instructions being sent via the mailing list about how to dial in with your telephone for sound.
The preliminary agenda is listed below:
- Welcome New Executive Director
- Update on Charter: Accepted.
- Conference Review: Who Attended? Reports and Feedback
- Using Webby: Concerns, Libraries need help?
- Date for Evergreen Upgrade: Local Plan discussions
- Draft Training Outline for Circulation for 3.3: Call for volunteers to create training videos and documentation.