Many library staff aren’t used to working remotely or in a building without the public visiting. PaILS is keeping the online meeting room open as much as possible for remote worker support and as a gathering place if SPARK Libraries want to chat, walk through a workflow, or ask questions about our shared hosted software and its settings or capabilities.
Thrive on Thursday:
- Explore Evergreen features, settings, and the roadmap for what’s next.
- Export data via the reports module and plan a data normalization project. If PaILS can help, reach out.
- Document a bug or join in Bug Squashing week.
- Learn something new: Configure your workstation settings to match your workflow. Highlight the Manage Columns feature.
- Write documentation (then share): How should that process for patron registration work? What are the steps? Can you streamline?
- Make a carousel for your catalog: You probably have a Newly Cataloged Titles carousel, now try creating a manual subject specific carousel from a Record Bucket